Ask Us
Ask real questions like "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer

Withdrawing From Southeastern Community College

Students desiring to withdraw from the college should contact  Student Services for the forms and procedures necessary for official withdrawal. Students who fail to withdraw officially will receive a grade of F for each course in which they are enrolled and may be unable to register in subsequent semesters. Students may withdraw from the college with a grade of W in all courses prior to the first day of the final examination period. If the students’ final examinations are to be given before the regular examination period, then the students must withdraw before the examination is administered to that class.

 Contact information for Student Services may be found at .

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.

Top 10 Questions