Ask Us
Ask real questions like "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer

Job Openings

General Employment:  If you are interested in faculty or staff positions, visit the Human Resources page on the SCC website.

Student Employment:  Federal College Work Study Program (FCWS), a federally funded program, provides on-campus work opportunities for students with limited financial resources. Students are paid an hourly wage. An effort is made to assign students to jobs related to their major field of study or to utilize their specific skills and interests. Visit our Types of Aid section on our SCC site for further information.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.

Top 10 Questions