Ask Us
Ask real questions like "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer

Academic Programs

If you intend to transfer to a four year institution directly after graduating from SCC you will want to consider the following degrees: 

  • Associate in Arts (A.A)
  • Associate in Fine Arts (A.F.A)
  • Associate in Science (A.S.)

If you are in search of the skills and knowledge necessary for immediate employment in a specific field or want to take courses to explore a personal interest, please select from these options: 

  • Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.)
  • Associate in General Education (A.G.E.)
  • Vocational Diploma
  • Certificate

For further information, please view SCC's Curriculum Programs page.

If you are looking for a particular program instructor, please view the faculty and staff directory.


Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.

Top 10 Questions