Ask Us
Ask real questions like "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer

High School Transcripts

An official  transcript should be sent directly  to SCC  from the issuing schools or agencies.

Contact admissions at 910-642-7141, ext. 279 to learn how to submit required information.

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.

Top 10 Questions