Ask Us
Ask real questions like "How do I apply?"

Our Best Answer

Late Adds

Students wishing to add a class that has met must complete a Drop/Add/Withdrawal Form, available in the Student Services office.

Please see the current college catalog  at under Academics for complete drop/add procedures. 

Are you satisfied with your answer?

Having trouble finding your answer?

Please send us an email.

Top 10 Questions